Chris Pratt Shows Off His Muscles For GQ Men Of The Year

 
Chris Pratt flaunted his impressive bicep in a tight black T-shirt while posing for GQ's Men of the Year issue, on newsstands November 18.  

Pratt, 35, revealed to the mag about the end of "Parks and Recreation": "I think there's a collective feeling that people are creatively spent. You kind of run out of ideas."

The "Guardians of the Galaxy" star was asked if he has the desire to direct: "I'm always biting my tongue. When I'm on set, I kind of wish I could just tell everybody what to do. If I could tell everybody what to do, it would be great, and it would be done faster. And so that's what I'm working toward. I want control. I want control over something."

As for when Mickey Rourke shushed his baby on a plane, the actor claimed: "Like SHHHH! Like he's the baby whisperer. Like he's gonna get the baby to stop crying when the baby's mother can't, just by aggressively shushing the baby. Motherf–ker. I was like: "Damn, the f-kin' Wrestler shushed my baby.""